Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Rumor time: Blue Jays want Gordon Beckham?

Bluejays.com has a report that the Jays are going after Chicago White Sox' second baseman Gordon Beckham. Beckham was a first round pick in 2008, he's been a bit of a disappointment for the White...

Bob Elliott: Jays interested in Angels' catchers

Yeah, I'm slow on this, but over in the Toronto Sun, if you can get past the story about Rob Ford, our friend Bob Elliott tells us that the Blue Jays are showing 'interest in' either Chris Iannetta...

Rumour: Kevin Seitzer close to hitting coach job?

Royals Report reporter Bob Dutton tweeted out that former Royals hitting coach Kevin Seitzer is close to signing on with the Blue Jays to be John Gibbons's new hitting coach, a name that Bob...

The Jays are scouting Masahiro Tanaka

Bob Elliot tells us: Blue Jays assistant general manager Andrew Tinnish and pro scout Danny Evans, former GM of the Chicago White Sox, were in Japan last month scouting Masahiro Tanaka. Here...

Blue Jays Apparently Interested in Howie Kendrick

Blue Jays interested in Angels second baseman

Tuesday Trade Deadline Open Thread

Please feel free to use this open thread to discuss trade deadline rumours and news, whether Blue Jays related or not. Here are the four trades the Blue Jays have made on July 30: 2012: Travis...

Today in dumb trade rumors

Nick Cafardo, from the Boston Globe, has this today: 9. Justin Morneau, 1B, Twins - Contrary to some reports, the Twins have received "numerous calls" on Morneau, according to a major league...

Should the Blue Jays trade Jose Bautista?

CBCSports.ca has a story suggesting that Jose Bautista should be traded to the Pri

Should we trade Casey Janssen?

Over at Sportsnet.ca, our friend, Dirk Hayhurst tells us that the Blue Jays should trade Casey Janssen now. Being honest, I'm never really a fan of posts saying player X should be traded because...

Are the Jays looking to trade for a starter?

Scott Ferguson, on TSN.ca, talks Blue Jay trade speculation, suggesting the Jays are looking to trade for a starting pitcher, since Brandon Morrow won't be back for a bit and Chien-Ming Want is a...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707