Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Report: Brett Lawrie to be placed on the DL

Sportsnet's Barry Davis tweeted out late Tuesday night that Blue Jays' third baseman Brett Lawrie is headed to the disabled list after hurting his ankle in an awkward slide in Monday night's win...

Jenkins recalled to start Sunday, Davis to DL

On Saturday morning the Blue Jays placed outfielder Rajai Davis on the 15-day disabled list and recalled pitcher Chad Jenkins to take his place on the 25-man roster. #BlueJays place Rajai Davis...

Report: Blue Jays sign Munenori Kawasaki

The Toronto Blue Jays have signed former Seattle Mariners infielder Munenori Kawasaki to a minor league contract, according to a Japanese website (via this English NPB site). My very limited...

Today In Silly Rumors: Michael Bourn Edition

There is someone out there that thinks the Jays will sign Michael Bourn?

Jack Morris Approached To Replace Alan Ashby

The Blue Jays and Sportsnet 590 the Fan may be close to finding a new radio announcer. The Toronto Sun's Bob Elliott, who was the first to report about Alan Ashby's departure for the Houston...

R.A. Dickey Now A Toronto Blue Jay!

The R.A. Dickey trade to Toronto is all but official as of Monday evening, after players going to both teams passed their respective physicals. The former Mets knuckleballer has agreed to a...

Report: Dickey Agrees To 2 Years, $25 Million

This morning, the Toronto Star's Richard Griffin reported in a blog entry that the Toronto Blue Jays and knuckleballer R.A. Dickey have a preliminary agreement to a two-year extension, probably...

Trade Agreed In Principle, Pending Extension

As of 1:50 pm Eastern, the Mets and the Blue Jays have reportedly agreed to the trade in principle, with Toronto given 72 hours to negotiate an extension with pitcher R.A. Dickey. While this may be...

Update: Multiplayer Trade Imminent?

It is now rumoured that both top catching prospect Travis d'Arnaud and top pitching prospect Noah Syndergaard has been discussed as part of a multi-player trade between the Blue Jays and the Mets involving NL Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey.

Report: Mets and Jays Trade Medical Files

Yahoo! Sports columnist Jeff Passan believes that the deal is very close to being done, with the Blue Jays and Mets exchanging medical files on Travis d'Arnaud and R.A. Dickey. Reports state that this trade will likely involve other players.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250