Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Are the Jays trading J.P. Arencibia to Phillies?

23

It looks like this isn't true: @DJDannyIpps the tweet was not from us. It was an impostor account. We never tweeted it. — SPORTSRADIO 94WIP (@SportsRadioWIP) November 13, 2013 So, ummmm...

Late night rumour: Jose Bautista to Phillies

106

Late Tuesday evening, Philadelphia-based sports guy Howard Eskin went on the evening news to break the news that the Phillies were working on a "major trade." After his TV appearance, Eskin tweeted...

Jays shopping for new catcher and first base coach

48

Surprise, surprise: according to Sportsnet's Shi Davidi, the Blue Jays are "seriously considering a move away" from catcher J.P. Arencibia, having made inquiries on free agents A.J. Pierzynski, J...

Jays 'thinking' of starting Jeremy Jeffress?

64

Jeff Passan had this: Toronto is thinking about turning Jeremy Jeffress back into a starter. Pitched well as RP in September. Hasn't started since 2011 in minors. — Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) N...

Rumor time: Blue Jays want Gordon Beckham?

59

Bluejays.com has a report that the Jays are going after Chicago White Sox' second baseman Gordon Beckham. Beckham was a first round pick in 2008, he's been a bit of a disappointment for the White...

Bob Elliott: Jays interested in Angels' catchers

46

Yeah, I'm slow on this, but over in the Toronto Sun, if you can get past the story about Rob Ford, our friend Bob Elliott tells us that the Blue Jays are showing 'interest in' either Chris Iannetta...

Rumour: Kevin Seitzer close to hitting coach job?

61

Royals Report reporter Bob Dutton tweeted out that former Royals hitting coach Kevin Seitzer is close to signing on with the Blue Jays to be John Gibbons's new hitting coach, a name that Bob...

The Jays are scouting Masahiro Tanaka

72

Bob Elliot tells us: Blue Jays assistant general manager Andrew Tinnish and pro scout Danny Evans, former GM of the Chicago White Sox, were in Japan last month scouting Masahiro Tanaka. Here...

Blue Jays Apparently Interested in Howie Kendrick

90

Blue Jays interested in Angels second baseman

Tuesday Trade Deadline Open Thread

200

Please feel free to use this open thread to discuss trade deadline rumours and news, whether Blue Jays related or not. Here are the four trades the Blue Jays have made on July 30: 2012: Travis...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707