Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Tuesday Trade Deadline Open Thread

200

Please feel free to use this open thread to discuss trade deadline rumours and news, whether Blue Jays related or not. Here are the four trades the Blue Jays have made on July 30: 2012: Travis...

Today in dumb trade rumors

40

Nick Cafardo, from the Boston Globe, has this today: 9. Justin Morneau, 1B, Twins - Contrary to some reports, the Twins have received "numerous calls" on Morneau, according to a major league...

Should the Blue Jays trade Jose Bautista?

118

CBCSports.ca has a story suggesting that Jose Bautista should be traded to the Pri

Should we trade Casey Janssen?

116

Over at Sportsnet.ca, our friend, Dirk Hayhurst tells us that the Blue Jays should trade Casey Janssen now. Being honest, I'm never really a fan of posts saying player X should be traded because...

Are the Jays looking to trade for a starter?

85

Scott Ferguson, on TSN.ca, talks Blue Jay trade speculation, suggesting the Jays are looking to trade for a starting pitcher, since Brandon Morrow won't be back for a bit and Chien-Ming Want is a...

Report: Brett Lawrie to be placed on the DL

72

Sportsnet's Barry Davis tweeted out late Tuesday night that Blue Jays' third baseman Brett Lawrie is headed to the disabled list after hurting his ankle in an awkward slide in Monday night's win...

Jenkins recalled to start Sunday, Davis to DL

24

On Saturday morning the Blue Jays placed outfielder Rajai Davis on the 15-day disabled list and recalled pitcher Chad Jenkins to take his place on the 25-man roster. #BlueJays place Rajai Davis...

Report: Blue Jays sign Munenori Kawasaki

13

The Toronto Blue Jays have signed former Seattle Mariners infielder Munenori Kawasaki to a minor league contract, according to a Japanese website (via this English NPB site). My very limited...

Today In Silly Rumors: Michael Bourn Edition

77

There is someone out there that thinks the Jays will sign Michael Bourn?

Jack Morris Approached To Replace Alan Ashby

39

The Blue Jays and Sportsnet 590 the Fan may be close to finding a new radio announcer. The Toronto Sun's Bob Elliott, who was the first to report about Alan Ashby's departure for the Houston...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707