Upcoming Series Preview

Texas Ranger Questions for Adam J. Morris From Lone Star Ball

We start a three game series with the Texas Rangers tonight. The Rangers are 28-18 and in first place in the AL West, with a good cushion, being the only team above .500 in the division. The...

View From the Other Side: Met Questions for Steve Schreiber From Amazing Avenue

We are starting a weekend series with the Mets tonight so Steve Schreiber and I have exchanged questions about each other's teams. The Mets are a surprising 21-17 to start the season, so life is...

View From the Other Side: Angel Questions for Rev Halofan of Halos Heaven

With the Blue Jays starting a 4 game series with the Los Angeles Angels tonight, I sent off some questions for the famous Rev Halofan (who I met last summer, nice guy, he kept me updated on the...

View From the Other Side: Texas Ranger Questions for JP Starkey from SBN Dallas

I sent off some questions to JP Starkey from SB Nation's Dallas area page and he was nice enough answer them for me. How is Neftali Felix taking to moving to a starting pitcher role from being in...

GameThread

We're Gonna Make It Yet To The End of the Road: 9/1 Game Thread, Jays at Baltimore

Good afternoon, everyone.  Well, that was a heck of a fun game yesterday.  Great to see the bats come alive, and Henderson Alvarez looked extremely sharp.  Yeah, it's Baltimore, and he hasn't...

View From the Other Side: Mariner Questions for Jeff Sullivan of Lookout Landing

The Mariners are 43-52, in 3rd place, 11.5 games back of Texas in the AL West. They are on a 9 game losing streak, having been swept in 2 straight 4 game series. They only managed 2 runs in 4 games...

View From the Other Side: Questions for Whole Camels From The Good Phight

Happy Canada Day. We have are hosting a weekend series with Doc and the Phillies, starting today. I sent off some questions to Whole Camels from The Good Plight, SB Nations Philadelphia Phillies...

View From the Other Side: Questions for Charlie from Bucs Dugout

We start a 3 game series against the Pirates tonight. The Pirates are having a nice season, they are 39-38, in 4th place, but just 4 games back of the Brewers, who lead the division and just 1 game...

View From the Other Side: Questions for Tony Almeyda from Talking Chop

We start a 3 game series with the Atlanta Braves tonight. The Braves are 40-33, 5 games back of the Phillies for second in the NL East, but tied with the Brewers and Cardinals for the lead in the...

View From the Other Side: Questions for JCH24 from Reds Reporter

Tonight we start a 3 game series in Cincinnati against the Reds. The Reds are 37-33 good for 3rd, 2 games back from the Brewers in the NL Central. The NL Central has become a very competitive spot....

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250