Upcoming Series Preview

Boston Red Sox Questions for Marc Normandin from Over the Monster

9

We start a weekend series with the Red Sox tonight. The Sox are 26-25, which, amazingly enough, puts them in last in the AL East. But, last is only 3 games back of first and only 1 game behind us....

Baltimore Oriole Questions for Stacey from Camden Chat

14

We start a 3 game series with the Orioles tonight. We complain when MLB schedules us to play on the road on Canada Day, but here, on an American holiday, the Orioles miss out on the attendance bump...

Texas Ranger Questions for Adam J. Morris From Lone Star Ball

38

We start a three game series with the Texas Rangers tonight. The Rangers are 28-18 and in first place in the AL West, with a good cushion, being the only team above .500 in the division. The...

View From the Other Side: Met Questions for Steve Schreiber From Amazing Avenue

37

We are starting a weekend series with the Mets tonight so Steve Schreiber and I have exchanged questions about each other's teams. The Mets are a surprising 21-17 to start the season, so life is...

View From the Other Side: Angel Questions for Rev Halofan of Halos Heaven

70

With the Blue Jays starting a 4 game series with the Los Angeles Angels tonight, I sent off some questions for the famous Rev Halofan (who I met last summer, nice guy, he kept me updated on the...

View From the Other Side: Texas Ranger Questions for JP Starkey from SBN Dallas

3

I sent off some questions to JP Starkey from SB Nation's Dallas area page and he was nice enough answer them for me. How is Neftali Felix taking to moving to a starting pitcher role from being in...

GameThread
574

We're Gonna Make It Yet To The End of the Road: 9/1 Game Thread, Jays at Baltimore

Good afternoon, everyone.  Well, that was a heck of a fun game yesterday.  Great to see the bats come alive, and Henderson Alvarez looked extremely sharp.  Yeah, it's Baltimore, and he hasn't faced...

View From the Other Side: Mariner Questions for Jeff Sullivan of Lookout Landing

65

The Mariners are 43-52, in 3rd place, 11.5 games back of Texas in the AL West. They are on a 9 game losing streak, having been swept in 2 straight 4 game series. They only managed 2 runs in 4 games...

View From the Other Side: Questions for Whole Camels From The Good Phight

2

Happy Canada Day. We have are hosting a weekend series with Doc and the Phillies, starting today. I sent off some questions to Whole Camels from The Good Plight, SB Nations Philadelphia Phillies...

View From the Other Side: Questions for Charlie from Bucs Dugout

45

We start a 3 game series against the Pirates tonight. The Pirates are having a nice season, they are 39-38, in 4th place, but just 4 games back of the Brewers, who lead the division and just 1 game...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707