Offseason Talk Begins

New, 1 comment

Sorry for the silence. The site been very quiet for far too long, mainly due to a lack of free time on my part and relatively few Blue news items to report now that the regular season has concluded. But the offseason should be a lot of fun, and this site should act as a forum of discussion about free agency, the upcoming season, and basically anything Blue Jay or baseball related. I thought I'd post this to know that we're not abandoning you all. I hope you decide to swing by every now and then throughout the offseason at Bluebird Banter.