Game 18 of 162: Baltimore at Toronto

New, 4 comments

I'll be attending tonight's game, hence the early game thread. Due to my frugal nature, I'll be sitting in the $2 seats located in the 500 section. I may or may not attend the game with inebriated, gesticulating hecklers.

Rodrigo Lopez (1-1, 7.20 ERA) vs. Gustavo Chacin (3-0, 5.60 ERA).

Chacin has been very fortunate to be the recipient of three victories this season. Due to the poor results of the Blue Jays' pitching staff as a whole, he's avoided a good deal of warranted criticism. Although a regression from last season was to be expected, he's capable of pitching much better than he's shown thus far.

Lineups have not yet been posted.

Go Jays...