What do you get after I put 9 fingers down to count the losses?

New, 2 comments

We get a bird.

The Whole Sad Story
I'll keep this part short, the Blue Birds could only muster 3 hits against knuckleballer Tim Wakefield while Roy Halladay was rocked hard for the 2nd start in a row for the Jays to lose another lopsided defeat 8-0 to give us 9th straight loss.

I do not think any Jay is deserving of the JoD title.

Interesting Statistics
Due to his struggles in the past two starts Roy Halladay's ERA has almost doubled from 2.26 to 4.37
Tim Wakefield has 0.64 ERA in 2 starts at Roger's Centre this year and a 0.43 ERA 21 IP and 3-0 record in domes this year.
Maybe it's Sal Fasano? In the 6 games he has caught, the Jays have allowed 52 runs score.

On other news Zambrano was put on the 15-day DL, Vermilyea was called up and pitched 3 solid innings in this game and Marcum was announced as newest starting pitcher as he was struggling in BP work.