clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Relief Next to Me -- 7/24 Game Thread: Twins at Blue Jays

Tuesday, July 24 - Toronto, Ontario
7:07 PM (EDT)

Minnesota Twins
Luis Castillo 2b
Jason Bartlett ss
Joe Mauer c
Justin Morneau 1b
Torii Hunter cf
Jason Kubel lf
Rondell White dh
Lew Ford rf
Nick Punto 3b

Pitching: Scott Baker, RHP

Toronto Blue Jays

Reed Johnson lf
Lyle Overbay 1b
Alexis Rios rf
Troy Glaus 3b
Vernon Wells cf
Frank Thomas dh
Aaron Hill 2b
Greg Zaun c
John McDonald ss

Pitching: Dustin McGowan, RHP

After beating the Twins' ace yesterday, the Jays will try to clinch the series tonight in TO. Dustin McGowan will face off against Scott Baker in a duel of young pitchers.

By the way, the title of the post is from the new Tegan and Sara record, The Con. Just came out today, anyone get a chance to hear it yet? I'm digging it so far.

Well, gotta run for a minute, meet with the real estate people. I might miss the 1st inning, but I'll be around for the game.