Week 6 Football Pool Results

The winners with the spread this weekend were: New Orleans (who everyone picked), Indianapolis, NY Jets, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Atlanta, Miami, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Philadelphia (the other game that everyone got right), Arizona, Green Bay, San Diego and Cleveland (who not only beat the spread but pounded the Giants).

This Week's winner is Jessef with 10 of 14 right. Last week's low score is this week's high score, shows that it is all skill right.  Hopelessjayfan and I came in second with 8 of 14. And our female player kept right up with the boys getting 7 of 14. Fittingly last week's winner came in last this week, sorry SuckMD.

Congratulation Jessef.