Week 13 Football Pool Results

New, 1 comment

YAY I won one. Didn't thnk it would happen, but all it takes is a week that not many of us play and the ones of us that do, well we did pretty terrible, but I did the least terrible.

Winners this week were Tennessee, Dallas, Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco, New Orleans, Carolina, Giants, St. Louis, Baltimore, Cleveland, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Kanas City, Minnesota and Houston.

So I was winer with a big 8 of 16. Even though I could have done just as well with random guess. But still it was enough to win. And I'm still doing a little victory dance.

There is a Thursday game again this week so I'll put up the new pool later today.

YAY.