Week 14 Football Pool Results

New, 1 comment

Hey this makes it two in a row for me.....YAY. It helps that there wasn't many of us in the pool. The winners this week were San Diego, Indianapolis, Chicago, Houston, Tennessee, Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New Orleans, San Francisco, Miami, Kansas City, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Carolina.

It doesn't sound like the game in Toronto was a big hit with the Buffalo players.  Anyway I won't mention who came in last, though her name rhymes with Carm. We need more people in the pool this week. There are just three weeks left. I'll put up this week's later tonight.

I'm enjoying this winning stuff since I didn't win until last week.