Workout & Interview Dates Announced

New, 1 comment

Although rain cut the workout short, the pitchers and catchers worked on holding runners on, once again. They also took Pitchers Fielding Practice, which most of the pitchers exceeded at, which is definitely a good sign.

Casey Janssen has agreed to partake in an interview with me on Saturday. I will post a thread asking for any questions you might like answered on Wednesday, with the interview being posted on Bluebird Banter on Monday, February 25th. Start counting down the days!

There's really nothing else to report. The sun is supposed to be out for the Jays workout tomorrow morning, which starts at 9.