The Full Squad Starts To Arrive

New, 5 comments

The position players showed up, took their physicals and left. The first full-squad workout will be tomorrow. Everybody is here according to Jon Gibbons.

I spent most of the day following my interview buddy Casey Janssen around. He seemed genuinely pleased to be doing PFP (pitchers fielding practice) and running sprints. He was throwing off the mound well, with excellent velociy. If he keeps on the current workout pace he is on, he is has an excellent chance to be the Jays 5th Man.

Not much else to report today. Camp will really pick up tomorrow once everybody is on the field. There will be two posts tomorrow; one with the day's workout recap when everybody is on the field, and the other asking for questions you would like me to ask during my interview with Casey 'Tek' Janssen on Friday.