The Day's Workout

A lot of positive stuff came from today's workout. It appears as though Vernon Well's surgery was a success and he has returned to his old self, simply destorying the ball today during Batting Practice. BJ Ryan continues to throw off the mound, throwing a few more pitches each day. His velocity is rising each passing day and I am starting to think BJ will definitely be starting the year up in the Bigs as the Jays Closer.

Also, don't forget to submit your interview questions for my interview with Casey Janssen tomorrow afternoon, with the interview being posted exclusively on Bluebird Banter on Monday!