Workout & Interview Countdown

The Yankees are just leaving the field now. The "dress" time was 11:45 a.m. and they were on the field around noon. Most camps give players extra time on Sunday to get some sleep or go to church.

Today's workout was just a bit of live BP, with Scott Downs, Brian Tallet, and Brandon League each taking their turn to throw to some of the hitters.

Not much else to report. The first ST game is on Thursday against Detroit. I won't be around much on the weekend so I can focus on the games and such. I'll check back in on Sunday afternoon with an update for y'all.

Don't forget the Casey Janssen interview will be post exclusively on Bluebird Banter tomorrow!