Lack Of Updates/Recaps

New, 1 comment

Sorry for the lack of news. There hasn't been much anyways and I'm getting ready for the trip for the first Jays ST game tomorrow.

Here are the pitchers lined up for tomorrow: Jesse Litsch (two innings), followed by Gustavo Chacin, David Purcey, Lance Carter, Shawn Camp, Josh Banks, Jamie Vermilyea, Mike Gosling and Jean Machi (though not all of them can make one-inning appearances. Sides that day will be thrown by A.J. Burnett, Dustin McGowan and Randy Wells.

I'll post a recap after the game tomorrow.