clock menu more-arrow no yes

The first ST game of the year for the Jays was definitely NOT one to remember. Jesse Litsch bombed, allowing 4 runs, all earned, in two innings of work.  But it wasn't just Litsch that wasn't on today, it was also the Jays Offense, only accounting for 4 hits during the day, with one each coming off the bats of Johnson, Barajas, Coats, and Inglett.

Other then the outcome of the game, I really enjoyed my time at the ballpark. It was great to get to see a ball game after all this time watching workouts and practices.

Next Game: Friday, February 29th, Tigers at Jays, Knology Park, 1:05 PM.