Compiling A Florida Playlist

New, comments

My buddy scored some tickets at Disney World for when the Jays play the Rays there in April. He has invited me to accompany him to the games. I gladly accepted.

Instead of flying up to Florida in April, I plan to drive up. Just me, my car, and the road. With that being said, sometimes long car rides can be boring and I would like to have some music to pass the time. This is where you come in.

I am looking to compile a Florida 2008 Playlist. Some new stuff, lots of old stuff. I am a huge fan of bands such as Alkaline Trio or anything like them. If you know of any good Alkaline Trio songs, let me know.

Here is what I have so far. Feel free to suggest as many or as few songs/bands as you like.

No Sleep Till Brooklyn (Beastie Boys)
Fake It (Seether)
New Dark Ages (Bad Religion)
It's Tricky (Run-DMC)
Ladies and Gentlemen (Saliva)
Keep the Car Running (Arcade Fire)
Party Like a Rock Star (Shop Boyz)
Girls In Their Summer Clothes (Bruce Springsteen)
Last to Die (Bruce Springsteen)
Where The Streets Have No Name (U2)
Kashmir (Led Zeppelin)
Only Rock `n Roll (The Rolling Stones)
Rock And Roll Music (The Beatles)
The Real Me (The Who)
Working On The Highway (Bruce Springsteen)
American Land (Bruce Springsteen)
Police On My Back (The Clash )
Aftermath USA (Drive-By Truckers)
High Fidelity (Elvis Costello)
American Idiot (Green Day)
Paradise City (Guns N' Roses)
Your Little Hoodrat Friend (The Hold Steady)
All Along The Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix)
Settle For Love (Joe Ely )
The Harder They Come (Jimmy Cliff)
Devil's Right Hand (Johnny Cash)
The Revolution Starts Now (Steve Earle)
Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins)
I Am a Patriot (Little Steven & The Disciples)
Let My Love Open the Door (Pete Townshend)
Let's Go Crazy (Prince)
You Got Me Rocking (The Rolling Stones)
Ball and Chain (Social Distortion)
Rock & Roll Queen (The Subways)
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa (Vampire Weekend)
Lawyers, Guns And Money (Warren Zevon)