This evening the pigeons turned to bars of gold In the sun’s last light And across the river, Camden is a guilded kingdom: Game 14, April 15, 2008 - Jays at O's

New, comments

Ugh. How bad did yesterday suck? I don't even want to talk about the game, except to say that we better win this one because I'm not down with getting swept by the Orioles, even in a 2-game series. Of course, we have our work cut out for us today, since the Trashman is pitching for Baltimore (cue Beatles song) . Shaun Marcum pitches for the Jays and looks to extend his streak of two fantastic starts. Marcum has struck out 16 and only walked 2 over his 14 innings.

I'm working a bit late and running after work with a friend, so I won't be around for lineups, but I should be getting home right at gametime and am definitely looking forward to seeing the game. Let's go Jays!