Am I Making All the Right Moves? - Game 19: Detroit Tigers at Toronto Blue Jays

New, comments

Sunday, April 20- Toronto, Ontario
1:07 PM (EDT)

Detroit Tigers
cf Clete Thomas
C Ivan Rodriguez
dh Carlos Guillen
rf Magglio Ordonez
1b Miguel Cabrera
lf Jacque Jones
ss Edgar Renteria
2b Ryan Rayburn
3b Brandon Inge

Pitching: Nate Robertson, LHP

Toronto Blue Jays

ss David Eckstein
2b Aaron Hill
rf Alexis Rios
cf Vernon Wells
dh Rod Barajas dh
lf Marco Scutaro
1b Lyle Overbay
c Greg Zaun
3b John Macdonald

Pitching: A.J. Burnett, RHP

Okay. The love affair with Rod Barajas has to end, now. I don't know where we got the idea that he is some sort of lefty masher. Do they have him confused with Molina? Rod Barajas, your number 5 hitter for this Sunday game. And of course, if Zaun has to come out of the game for any reason, we have the choice of catching Scutaro or Mac or having the pitcher bat. That's totally worth getting Barajas' lifetime .288 OBP smack into the middle of this lineup. And is it me, or do we seem to be facing a lot of lefties early this year? Maybe we should've stuck with Sparky...