If It Weren't For Disappointments I Wouldn't Have Any Appointments: Game 22 - Toronto at Disneyworld

New, comments

Well, yet another ugly game yesterday. Matt Stairs hit two HRs but Doc was unable to hold the Rays in the 6th and the Jays offense continued to sputter. Whenever a team has three count them three catchers in the starting lineup, that's generally not a very good thing. Toronto's combined to go 0-11 with a walk yesterday. Tonight, Dustin McGowan faces off against Andy Sonanstine. With the way this team is playing at the moment, I'm a little relieved that I'll be at the Mets-Nationals game and not around to watch. The Jays can't snap out of it fast enough. Let's go Jays!