clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Chicago Seemed Tired Last Night - Game Thread - Cubs at Jays

Lineup

Chicago Cubs @ Toronto Blue Jays

06/13/08 7:07 PM EDT

Chicago Cubs Toronto Blue Jays
Ryan Theriot - SS Alex Rios - RF
Micah Hoffpauir - 1B Matt Stairs - DH
Derrek Lee - DH Scott Rolen - 3B
Aramis Ramirez - 3B Vernon Wells - CF
Kosuke Fukudome - RF Lyle Overbay - 1B
Geovany Soto - C Rod Barajas - C
Jim Edmonds - CF Brad Wilkerson - LF
Mark DeRosa - 2B Joe Inglett - 2B
Eric Patterson - LF David Eckstein - SS

After a terrible series against the last-place Mariners, the Jays hope for some better luck with the first-place Cubs in an interleague series. Alex Rios, Scott Rolen, and Rod Barajas return to the lineup, but Aaron Hill is still out and Gregg Zaun isn't starting today either.

As for the pitchers, A.J. Burnett pitches for the Jays and looks to bounce back, while Sean Gallagher pitches for the Cubs. I'll be watching the little one, watching the game, and working all simultaneously, which should be quite interesting. Let's go Jays!

Today's title comes from the Hold Steady's theme album "Separation Sunday" which I've been listening to a bunch lately. There's something depressing and hilarious about that band.