clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Avalanche or Roadblock? - Game 80, Reds at Jays

Tough one yesterday. Doc wasn't Doc, Wolfe took the loss, and let's not ever discuss how the game ended again. On the plus side, Inglett is hitting great and Adam Lind went yard once again.

Tonight, Jesse Litsch, who has been knocked around lately, looks to get back on track against the exciting young hurler Edinson Volquez.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the game as I am flying out to the Volunteer state for a last minute meeting with a few witnesses. Let's go Jays!