Game Thread for Orioles at Blue Jays, Game 92

New, comments

We have Parrish making his second start for us tonight, he only gave up one run in 6 innings in his first start. Jeremy Guthrie is starting for the O's, he has a 3.61 ERA this season. He was 2 and 1 in June with a 3.23 ERA. His last start he went 6.1 innings and game up four runs.

It will be intersting to see if Vernon plays tonight, the Jays said it was a leg cramp but it sure didn't look like that to me at the time.

In other AL news the M's released Richie Sexson. I don't think the Jays would be interested in him, even though we aren't hitting lefties at all this year. He's been awful for a year and a half.

I'm out tonight so won't be able to watch the game, which is too bad because I'd really like to see how Parrish does. We are going to need him by the looks of things. Enjoy the game. A win and we get out of being in last all by ourselves and we still would have a shot at .500 by the break.