Game Thread for Game 94, Yankees at Jays.

New, 11 comments

I'm running out the door, so this will be short. Jays have Litsch going up against Darrell Rasner. Rasner is 4-7 wiht a 4.94 era. Two games left before the break and we need them to get to .500.

In Jay's news, Hill is fielding ground balls and hitting off a tee, so might not be too much longer for him. Accardo is to throw off a mound today. And Marcum started throwing off a mound earlier in the week and is to come off the DL soon after the All-Star break.

Rios is still away from the team, will be back after the break. His girl friend didn't quite time the birth right.

Go Jays!