Game Thread for Game 94, Yankees at Jays.

New, comments

I'm running out the door, so this will be short. Jays have Litsch going up against Darrell Rasner. Rasner is 4-7 wiht a 4.94 era. Two games left before the break and we need them to get to .500.

In Jay's news, Hill is fielding ground balls and hitting off a tee, so might not be too much longer for him. Accardo is to throw off a mound today. And Marcum started throwing off a mound earlier in the week and is to come off the DL soon after the All-Star break.

Rios is still away from the team, will be back after the break. His girl friend didn't quite time the birth right.

Go Jays!