Game Thread for Game 100, Toronto at Orioles

New, 113 comments

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Baltimore Orioles

07/22/08 7:05 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Baltimore Orioles
David Eckstein - DH Brian Roberts - 2B
Marco Scutaro - 2B Adam Jones - CF
Alex Rios - CF Nick Markakis - RF
Rod Barajas - C Aubrey Huff - DH
Lyle Overbay - 1B Melvin Mora - 3B
Scott Rolen - 3B Luke Scott - LF
Adam Lind - LF Kevin Millar - 1B
Kevin Mench - RF Ramon Hernandez - C
John McDonald - SS Juan Castro - SS

2008 - Shaun Marcum 5-4 15 15 0 0 0 0 98.2 72 31 29 11 27 86 2.65 1.00

2008 - Garrett Olson 6-5 15 15 0 0 0 0 79.1 92 52 51 11 34 52 5.79 1.59

Our usual left handed lineup to face Garrett Olson. I'm not thrilled with Barajas cleaning up but then no one is hitting so put one and put him there. Barajas is batting .159 this month with a .156 on base. Yeah that's right his on base is lower than his batting average.

Of course, if you want to talk about guys not hitting this month Eck is hitting .174, Rolen .192, Mac .211 (only 19 at bats. But some of the others are doing well this month.

Olson is 0 and 2 with a 10.20 ERA in 3 starts this month. We do have a way of making bad pitchers look good, but am hopeful this time we'll make a bad pitcher look bad.

The big news, for us, is the return of Shawn Marcum. Boy do we need him back and we need him to do well. He was great before his injury, lets hope nothing has changed. He is to be limited to 65-70 pitches tonight. Hope he can get thru five innings.

Go Jays.