Game Thread for Game 101 Jays at Orioles

New, comments

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Baltimore Orioles

07/23/08 7:05 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Baltimore Orioles
Joe Inglett - RF Brian Roberts - 2B
Marco Scutaro - 2B Adam Jones - CF
Alex Rios - CF Nick Markakis - RF
Lyle Overbay - 1B Aubrey Huff - DH
Rod Barajas - C Melvin Mora - 3B
Matt Stairs - DH Luke Scott - LF
Scott Rolen - 3B Kevin Millar - 1B
Adam Lind - LF Ramon Hernandez - C
John McDonald - SS Brandon Fahey - SS

Next Game

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Baltimore Orioles

Wednesday, Jul 23, 2008, 7:05 PM EDT
Oriole Park at Camden Yards

A.J. Burnett vs Jeremy Guthrie

Mostly cloudy with a 80-percent chance of rain. Winds blowing in from right field at 5-10 m.p.h. Game Time temperature: Around 85.

Complete Coverage >

The battle for last continues....Mac is rewarded for his 4 RBIs yesterday with another start today. Inglett is in right and leads off. I wish Lind wasn't hitting behind three guys that aren't hitting, Barajas, Stairs and Rolen are all hitting below .200 this month but Cito is boss.

Speaking of Cito, he thinks the team can get to 10 games above .500 by the end of the season. I'll have what he's smoking......