Game Thread for Game 102, Jays vs Orioles

New, comments

Next Game

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Baltimore Orioles

Thursday, Jul 24, 2008, 1:35 PM EDT
Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Roy Halladay vs Daniel Cabrera

Partly cloudy. Winds blowing in from right field at 5-10 m.p.h. Game Time temperature: Around 80.

Complete Coverage >

Line ups aren't posted yet. Likely the managers get a few moments to figure out who they want to use. The Jays can't drop to last with a loss but they can get to .500 (yet again) with a win. Have to feel good with Doc pitching. Cabrera's last three starts haven't been good, 15.2 innings and 11 earned runs with 15 walks. Hope we can take a few.

Litsch has been send down for Purcey, who is to pitch Saturday, with Parrish pitching tomorrow. I have a feeling we may need the bullpen a bit. Hope Doc goes long this afternoon. Join me in the game thread.....