Next Game

Tampa Bay Rays
@ Toronto Blue Jays

Wednesday, Jul 30, 2008, 12:37 PM EDT
Rogers Centre

Edwin Jackson vs Scott Richmond

Partly cloudy with a 40-percent chance of rain. Winds blowing out to right field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game Time temperature: Around 80.

Complete Coverage >

Lineup

Tampa Bay Rays @ Toronto Blue Jays

07/30/08 12:37 PM EDT

Tampa Bay Rays Toronto Blue Jays
Akinori Iwamura - 2B Joe Inglett - 2B
B.J. Upton - CF Marco Scutaro - 3B
Carl Crawford - LF Alex Rios - CF
Evan Longoria - 3B Lyle Overbay - 1B
Carlos Pena - 1B Matt Stairs - DH
Eric Hinske - DH Adam Lind - LF
Dioner Navarro - C Brad Wilkerson - RF
Gabe Gross - RF Gregg Zaun - C
Jason Bartlett - SS John McDonald - SS

A couple of changes in the batting order today, Rolen is sitting (why not, hasn't been hitting at all) Scoot's at third. Zaun's in and Mac's in. MacDonald has been our most powerful bat of late. Pretty sad isn't in. Lind has moved up to 6th in the order, but then to balance that out, Wilk has moved up to 7th. Scott Richmond comes out of literally no where to pitch for us, I have no idea what to expect from him. And pisses me off that the game isn't on TV.

Jackson has been pretty good for the Rays this month but his one loss in July was against us, on July 20th, he went 4.1 and gave up 8 hits and 6 earned. Let's do it again.