Momma Told Me There Would Be Days Like These, Game 87, Jays at Angels

New, comments

Should be some good pitching tonight, AJ last two starts have been great and Jered Weaver pitched 6 of his teams 8 no hit innings in his last start. Of course, he took the loss but still pitched great. Add in that neither offense has done much this season and it looks like a recipe for a low scoring game.

Last game I set the over/under for Jay hits with RISP at 3 and well they were under by 3. And that was against a terrible starting pitcher Jarrod Washburn. Hmmmm I'd imagine this is the first time the Jays have faced a Jarrod and a Jered in back to back starts. Let's set the over/under at 2.

In Jay Minor League news pitchers Brett Cecil and Zach Dials, catcher Brian Jeroloman, infielder Scott Campbell and outfielder Travis Snider of Double-A New Hampshire, have each been named to the Eastern League All-Star team.

The game has a 6:00 PDT start, which unfortunately coincides with when I have to go out tonight, so won't be able to watch. But last game we had over 400 comments, so feel free to break that record. If the Jay's lineup is posted before I leave, I'll try to post it.

Poll

Over/under for Jays hits with RISP is two, will they be over or under?

This poll is closed

  • 0%
    Over
    (0 votes)