Game Thread for Orioles at Blue Jays, Game 91

New, 75 comments

After a comeback, walk off win yesterday, I'm actually looking forward to tonight's game. But we are facing a left hander and we've had such trouble with lefties this year. Garrett Olson is starting for the O's tonight. He has a 6-3 record but a 5.04 record. He got hit hard in his last start and hasn't pitched past the 5 inning since June 5th.

AJ's making what could be his last start for the Jays....and course we all remember his shelling at the hands of the Angels last week. Gotta hope he'll have a better start or we'll be lucky to get a bag of balls for him.

In other new David Purcey is going to the Triple A All-Star game. No word yet on McGowan's shoulder....it's possible we'll be seeing him in Toronto soon. Aaron Hill is riding a stationary bike so should be getting to baseball activities pretty soon.

Hopefully I'll get to watch most of the game tonight, after missing the end of yesterday's game....who'd have thought it would be a walk off win. Over/under on Jay's hits with RISP? 3.

Poll

Over/under on Jay's hits with RISP is 3, place your bets.

This poll is closed

  • 0%
    Over
    (0 votes)