clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Jays Activate Brian Tallet

And surprise, surprise former potential Team Canada Olympic pitch Scott Campbell Richmond is being sent back to AAA ball.

"He did a really good job," general manager J.P. Ricciardi said. "He put himself on the map -- came out of nowhere, really. That's what we were just telling him: 'You did a really good job for us -- kept us in three games.' Going forward, he's definitely in our plans."

How can you tell when JP's lying? Oh well, likely Richmond would rather have the three major league starts than pitching in the Olympics. The Canadian team on the other hand could have really used him.

Tallet's coming back from a broken toe and had one rehab appearance but with Downs our for at least the next few days we could use another lefty.