If You Could Ask Alex Anthopoulos One Question, What Would It Be?

Alex Anthopoulos is getting praise talking to all his players and coaches, which does make you wonder how low expectations are for a GM in Toronto that talking to your employees would be praise worthy. Anyway he does seem to be doing a very thorough look at the team to figure out what needs to be changed. He seems very bright to me, at least from the outside. I tend to think smart people listen to all view points, knowing that no one has all the answers, so hearing from others helps you come to the best solutions.

Anyway, I was wondering, if you were able to ask Alex Anthopoulos a question, what would it be?