World Series Game 2 Thread

After the very exciting news of the Jays picking up Sean Henn off waivers (yeah I know, during the off-season teams make lots of little moves that generally don't end up meaning much), the hired former major league second baseman Mike Mordecai to be their roving Minor League infield instructor. Alex Anthopoulos isn't wasting anytime making the changes he feels the organization needs.

Anyway the game....Pedro Martinez starts for the Phillies and everyone's favorite former Jay A.J. Burnett goes for the Yankees. I won't wish for A.J.'s arm to fall right off or anything like that but I will hope he has a bad night.

Lineup

Philadelphia Phillies @ New York Yankees

10/28/09 7:57 PM EDT

Philadelphia Phillies New York Yankees