So What is Next?

So with JP gone what happens next. I think either a new president is named in the next week or Paul Beeston is given the job without the interim label. I think they announce that the team will have more money for player salaries because they want the fans to like Anthopoulos. The firing is at least 50% PR move and as such they will want us all behind the new guy and ummmm not behind him carrying torches and pitchforks this time. I think we have a manager change coming. And I think there likely will be a big trade or a big splash in the free agent market early in the off season.

Anyway what do you think?