Week 4 NFL Pool Results.

New, comments

This week's winner is Carm with a big 10 of 14, should have had some money on it. Taking the Suckage awards this week are me and Jessef with a big 6 of 14. Not many in the pool again this week. We'll try it one more week and if there isn't more interest we'll stop there.

The Tigers/Twins one game playoff starts in about an hour. Scott Baker starts for the Twins with Rick Porcello going for the Tigers. Gotta love one game playoffs. 162 games and there isn't a winner so it all comes down to 9 innings. I'm not sure which team to cheer for, they both deserve credit for doing so well this season.