Where Will Roy Halladay Play Next Year?

New, comments

Jon Heyman at SI.com wrote about who might trade for Doc today. He ranks the teams he think are mostly likely to get Halladay in this order:

1A. Red Sox
4. Angels
5. Mets

He might be right, though I'd think that the Dodgers still might have a shot. Maybe Colorado too. I can see the point of trying to get the Red Sox and Yankees competing against each other over him. Anyway, I thought we'd run a poll, so let us know who you think Roy Halladay will be pitching for this coming season. For extra points and bragging rights use the comments area to let us know who the Jays will receive in return for Doc. If anyone comes close to calling it, we'll work out some sort of prize.