clock menu more-arrow no yes

Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning you should notice some changes in the looks of our site (and all the other SB Nation sites). I've been programming like you wouldn't believe (in Fortran) (yeah I know, none of you remember what Fortran was) to make these changes. No, actually the people with brains have been working hard on these changes. There will also be some minor, behind the scene changes to improve refresh speeds.

What will we look like? I'm not exactly sure....they showed us some samples of the look but not out site. But it is a nicer, cleaner look, they've removed the lines around the sides of the center, a nicer font and some cleaning up at the top of the front the front page to allow stories to be closer to the top of the page. Come on back tomorrow and let us know what you think of the changes. Same old writing though......

 There is a nice change in the game tonight too....Utley just his a three run homer....wish I could watch the whole game...