Hall of Fame Poll: Ellis Burks

New, comments

I figured since there is no Jay's news, I thought I'd throw up another poll. Closest thing to Jay news is that the Pirates released Robinzon Diaz, I don't imagine the Jays will have any interest in picking him up again, though he might be a decent backup catchers.

Anyway, Ellis Burks had a 18 year MLB career, playing for 5 different teams. I didn't think much about him as a Hall of Fame candidate but he did hit 352 homers, drove in 1206 and has a pretty decent career batting line, .291/.363/.510. There are worse players in the Hall.