clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Few Notes

Pretty much an identical workout today compared to yesterday. We'll have to wait for pitchers and catchers to report to get a little bit more action.

Bryan: Thanks for the question. I wish I could say they look great, but I can't. Hill's struggling defensively, and Janssen isn't throwing quite as hard as I've seen him in the past. Although, there's still two months till the season, so we have lots of time for them to see them get better. Because it definitely will happen.

Andy Mc: Well, not quite. Although he's tearing up right now with the bat, he's still not hitting that many homers in BP. But then again, it is only BP...

Check back tomorrow guys, but on Friday I won't be around much. It's a very busy day for me with the pitchers and catchers reporting.