clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Game Thread: Spring Training Game 2 - Jays at Phillies

The Jays travel to Clearwater, Fla. to take on the World Champion Philadelphia Phillies this afternoon at 1:05 p.m.  Unlike yesterday's game, today's will be available on mlb gameday audio, we're told.

If there are more details available before the game, I'll update the thread, should I have time to do so.  Scott Richmond will be starting for the Jays.

Quote of the day yesterday - J-Mac on his double and the fact that pitchers have been working for a couple of weeks while the hitters just started:

"The pitchers are ahead of the hitters. I'm just THAT good."

 Here's the Jays' lineup today:

SS, Marco Scutaro

2B, Joe Inglett

3B, Jose Bautista