clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

One More Day

Hey guys, just checking up on the blog before my flight to Dunedin tomorrow morning. I wanted to post this morning because I know I'm going to busy packing/making preperations later today and early tomorrow morning. Are any of you guys going down to Spring Training this year? If you're on the fence about it, you should really consider going. There's no better atmosphere then down in Florida watching baseball and knowing there's a lot more baseball to come.

For Christmas, I recieved an iPod Touch and I decided to compile a Florida Playlist. Do you guys know any kind of songs that will put me in a vacation kind of mood, as well as a pump up mood for baseball? I listen to mostly hip-hop, but I also really enjoy any kind of rock, as well as alternative.

I just decided to post some random things that popped up in my head this morning. If I don't get a chance to post in this topic during some kind of discussion, my next post will be when I'm in Dunedin!