The Ice Is Getting Thinner: Spring Training Week One in Review - Part I, Pitchers

New, 17 comments

Here at Bluebird Banter, we'll be following the hopefuls at spring training in their attempt to make the Jays.  Here's how your corvid hurlers did in the first week of spring training.  For brevity, I've not included every single player in Jays' camp, but have enough of them to make things interesting, I hope.  And we haven't included players who are guaranteed a spot, barring unforseen injury.  Tomorrow we will take a look at the hitters!

Jays_spring_training1_medium Jays_spring_training2_medium Jays_spring_training3_medium