Now, Open Up Wide, The Doctor's Here: GameThread for New York Yankees at Toronto Blue Jays, 12 May 2009, 7:07 PM EDT

New, 349 comments

The Jays host the Yankees tonight in a little divisional rivalry action. We can only hope that the much-anticipated matchup between A.J. and Doc goes as we'd like . . . A.J. gives up seventeen runs in the first inning and Doc pitches a complete game shutout. Doesn't seem like too much to ask for, does it?

Anyway, Tom covered all the bases regarding tonight's game here earlier today, so I won't go into too much detail about it, but there is a contest to see who comes closest to predicting the score.

Casey Janssen makes what could be his final rehab start tonight for New Hampshire and Ricky Romero starts for the Fisher Cats tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed that all goes well for both of them.

Anyway, now that we've all survived the harrowing off-day, let's enjoy some good-natured raillery (yes, I learned that word today) in the thread tonight.

Let's go Jays!