Georgia Hard: Game Thread, Jays at Atlanta

New, 637 comments

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. Things here have been busy but I am looking forward to watching the game.

Casey Janssen makes his first big-league start sinc 2006 and looks to end the Jays' four-game skid. It's always tough when a Doc start doesn't cure a losing streak, and of course getting shut out is always tough to swallow. That said, Janssen's start has me a bit energized and the lineup can only improve on what they were able to do yesterday.

You can read more about tonight's starter, Casey Janssen, in this post I did earlier. And Tom did a great one on the Globe and Mail's piece on Cito here. Hopefully those two will tide you over till gametime, as I've got to go cook some dinner. Family's gotta eat!

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Atlanta Braves

05/23/09 7:10 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Atlanta Braves