And I’m Sure There’s Something More Than Memory Across the Maryland Bridge Tonight: Game Thread, Jays at Baltimore

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Baltimore Orioles

05/26/09 7:05 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Baltimore Orioles
Marco Scutaro - SS Brian Roberts - 2B
Aaron Hill - 2B Adam Jones - CF
Adam Lind - LF Nick Markakis - RF
Vernon Wells - CF Melvin Mora - 3B
Kevin Millar - DH Aubrey Huff - 1B
Scott Rolen - 3B Ty Wigginton - DH
Lyle Overbay - 1B Nolan Reimold - LF
Rod Barajas - C Gregg Zaun - C
Joe Inglett - RF Cesar Izturis - SS

So looks like Alex Rios gets the day off today after starting every game thusfar. According to both Rios and Cito, it's a simple day off, despite Rios being a late scratch. Ricky Romero makes his first start back from the majors tonight after a strained oblique muscle, while Jason Berken, up from AAA, makes his first mlb start for Baltimore.

A slump is one thing, but our offense has been nothing short of horrendous at producing runs over the past 7 games. We've wasted a number of credible pitching performances, so hopefully that comes to an end tonight. Let's go Jays!

Today's title from "Maryland Bridge" by the incredible Winnipeg band the Weakerthans.