You Know, Coming Up With Recap Titles After Losses is Getting Tough

New, 33 comments

Jays 2 Orioles 7

What I don't understand is how you can get 9 hits and 5 walks and only score 2 runs. Still haven't had a homer in lord knows how long. Everyone had a hit except Rolen who walked twice and Inglett who walked once. Scoot had 3 hits.

Romero looked good in the early going but only went 5.1 innings and gave up 11 hits, 3 homers, and 5 earned. Carlson pitched a perfect 1.2 innings. Scott Downs got into the game for his first action in days and didn't do well. Likely needs to work more than once a week. Gave up 2 runs in an inning.

Orioles rookie Jason Berken didn't look great but then he didn't have to with our offensive.

No Jay of the Day, guess a honorable mention to Scoot. Suckage Jays are Romero (-.275 WPA) and Hill (-.141). Rolen left 5 guys on base today but then everybody but Barajas left guys on base.

Tomorrow is an afternoon game again and Doc is pitching. I'd say we'll pull out of this tomorrow but I've said it a few times before. It has to end sometime, right?