Time For a Poll, How Are We Going to Do In June?

New, 22 comments

So two months into the season and we've had a 15-9 April and a 14-15 May. We have 27 games in June, so let's hear how many games you think the Jays will win this month. I will put up a poll but you can use the comments area to put your exact prediction so that you can brag about how smart you were at the end of the month. If you want to make other predictions (number of at bats for Johnny Mac?) go ahead. One that gets it right gets bragging rights.

My guess? We'll be 18-9 in June.