After Many Glasses of Work, I Get Paid: GameThread for Toronto Blue Jays at Washington Nationals, 20 June 2009, 7:05 PM EDT

New, 233 comments

Well, last night sucked, but let's hope tonight goes a bit better. Brett Cecil makes his return to the major league club, while the Nats send Ross Detwiler to the mound. There's nothing you can do about some losses, but hopefully we can bounce back tonight with a win and take the series tomorrow. Millar starts tonight for Overbay against the lefty and Raul Chavez spells Rod Barajas.

Lineup

Toronto Blue Jays @ Washington Nationals

06/20/09 7:05 PM EDT

Toronto Blue Jays Washington Nationals
Marco Scutaro - SS Cristian Guzman - SS
Aaron Hill - 2B Nick Johnson - 1B
Vernon Wells - CF Ryan Zimmerman - 3B
Scott Rolen - 3B Adam Dunn - LF
Adam Lind - LF Elijah Dukes - RF
Alex Rios - RF Alberto Gonzalez - 2B
Kevin Millar - 1B Willie Harris - CF
Raul Chavez - C Wil Nieves - C
Brett Cecil - P Ross Detwiler - P

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2009 - Brett Cecil 2-1 4.38 1.38 18 6

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2009 - Ross Detwiler 0-3 5.23 1.53 23 14

Tonight's thread title comes courtesy of They Might Be Giants.